Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Halloween




Well everybody knows that Halloween is my least favorite holiday of all time...I am a party pooper. The kids love it though so I guess that's why I continue to stress myself out every year for Halloween. They did all look pretty cute. I wasn't sure about the zebra costume for Tobes but he ended up being so adorable not to mention SO happy with all that candy!!! Tyler made a cute Flounder. We went to the Heartland for her preschool Halloween party and it was fun to watch her recite her little poems she learned at preschool with her class. She was pretty excited about the costume which we borrowed from Aunt Lisa. Kylie was a witch and Kamryn was a pirate. I went to their Halloween parties at their school and it was fun to see all their classmates dressed up too. Of course they picked out their costumes. Kamryn's was pretty last minute. I think she lost her eye patch before she'd worn it much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They all look adorable. Why stress?