Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Cayman Islands Trip

Okay...I hate to say it but I don't have any great Cayman pictures on my computer. I do have some great pictures but most of them were ones that Matt or Lorie took. But if you want to know...we had a great time. It was warm, sunny, the people there are so nice and it was great to get away! We saw a lot of great things while we were there. There was some really fun snorkeling...we snorkeled to a shipwreck, a place called the drop-off and yes, it did remind me exactly of NEMO and snorkeled with sting rays. It was great! We had plenty of pina coladas (yes virgin) and lots of great food. It was hard to come back a few pounds heavier and also have to cook again! Anyway, if I figure out how to get some good pictures on here, I will!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Waiting for pictures!

Mom