Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pipestone, Minnesota

Pipestone...our new home for the time being! It has been 2 years since I have posted anything so I thought it was time I got back in the groove. I have no excuses now since I am not working! Here's some pics of the kids first day of school here.


Tyler Kindergarten


Kram 5th grade


Kylie 7th grade





Windmills are a big thing here. I took this picture of a bunch of restored windmills just outside of Jasper MN for my dad. They are interesting to watch and beautiful! They really change the landscape!






This is just a quick picture I took when Pipestone flooded a few weeks ago. This was a couple days after so the water had gone down alot! We were very lucky that our home didn't flood and many prayers of thanks were offered up!

2 comments:

Heath said...

Oh How I miss these Kids!

Jaclene said...

What??? When did you move? Hope you're loving your new home. Thought you were coming down this way.