Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Minnesota







I have to say this move to Minnesota has been liberating. We have been here almost a year now. The first few months here felt like years but now that we have been here a year it all of a sudden doesn't seem so long! The other day I was driving to Sioux Falls admiring all the crops growing and was in awe of the flat green land that seemed to stretch on forever and ever and I was instantly grateful to be here and the beauty that is in Minnesota even without mountains. I feel blessed that Heavenly Father directed us here and that Travis has such a good boss and for all the good people here. I don't feel we will stay here forever but I feel that there is a big open world out there and we could literally go wherever we wanted. In that way this move has been liberating. Powell was great but until we moved here I think we felt stuck. I wonder what the Lord has in store for us?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love this post. I'm sure the Lord has some great things in store. Glad you are appreciating the blessings around you.

Mom