Monday, November 10, 2008

Trick or Treat!






Here's Halloween 2008! Toby was a bat--Tyler the Little Mermaid--Kamryn a BRATZ cheerleader--Kylie a scarecrow. We had a fun time and it was fun to watch Toby after he figured out he was getting candy. We did have one meltdown downtown due to NO NAP! It was a very busy day and started with Grandma Geri's funeral. This is a completely useless holiday but it was still fun. I only gained a "few" pounds eating all the Halloween candy. And I'm not sure what the whole deal is with Tyler's new smile but it's pretty funny and cute all in one. I'm glad she's no longer hiding and crying for pictures!

2 comments:

Jared and Dani said...

I think the little mermaid wig is HILARIOUS. Especially on your little girl who has NO hair.

Matt, Lorie, Roger said...

I kind of wish Tyler would have smiled like that at my wedding!