Monday, November 10, 2008

6 QUIRKS

Okay...I know I'm a little late but I am supposed to tell you six quirks about myself. I've been thinking long and hard about this and I think they are mostly 6 complaints!

1--I can't drive over 4 miles over the speed limit without being really paranoid.

2--I have to drink a pop every single day. Even if it means breaking the Sabbath to get one. I"m not too particularly proud of this one.

3--I hardly ever cry. The only time I really cry is if I am extremely pissed off. I'm pretty sure the only one that can tick me off that much is Travis. Therefore, he's pretty much the only one that sees me cry when I do. This has been a little more moderated with medication so crying is pretty much non-existent for me.

4--I like to have my bed made every day.

5--I can't use public restrooms. Mostly fast food restrooms. They made me puke when I was pregnant with Kylie and every pregnancy after. I have been known to puke still to this day.

6--The perfect schedule for me would be to sleep from 2AM to 11PM. I am a night owl. However, this is not a good schedule when you have kids or when you run a daycare. Or if you have a husband that believes in certain scriptures. (early to bed, early to rise!)

Tag--your it! Dani, Brenda, Kiessa, Bri

1 comment:

Jared and Dani said...

I had no idea about the public restroom thing...and you think you know a girl.