Monday, October 27, 2008

The annual Antelope Hunt

Well a few weeks ago we all headed to Casper for the annual antelope hunt. This year was a little different than years past in that I actually joined in the family fun and Lisa went too. Grandpa wasn't able to come this year. We all stayed in a hotel and got up early to go antelope hunting. Trent and his girls were already camping in the hunting vicinity. I have to say it was pretty easy hunting--we basically looked for the antelope from the truck and there wasn't a whole lot of walking or hiking involved. Everybody shot one and the kids always love watching them get gutted out and even like to carry the chopped off legs around and stuff. (WEIRD) Anyway, all this time I've been thinking that I am going to have to teach my son to not hunt...but by the look on his face when I took him to see the dead animal, I may not have to teach him anything at all! He was pretty disgusted about the whole thing!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the pic of Kamryn and Tyler!