Monday, October 27, 2008

Curly Q Kylie

Well, here's Kylie getting her first perm. I thought it might help with the "lack of hair" issue and help it look a little fuller. She looks really cute with it. We recruited Bri to come give her the perm. Kylie kept saying she was not ever going to get one again because the chemicals stink, but I think she will. It was a little time consuming on Bri's part and Kylie was getting tired of holding still, but I think it was very worth it. What do you think? The picture of her after it was all said and done was the first day of school.



1 comment:

Matt, Lorie, Roger said...

I understand the lack of hair issue, as that issue has never gone away from me.
I think she looks really cute, but she might look back one day and wonder what she was thinking. Just kidding, she wasn't stupid enough to pick out big green rimmed glasses like me when I had a perm.