Monday, October 27, 2008

Sunny Florida


All I can think about in this picture is that I look so chunky! Time to get on that treadmill again!



Travis and I headed to Florida shortly after the antelope trip. It was a lot of fun and I really had a hard time wanting to come home. There was a huge snow storm while we were gone! It was hard to imagine though in Florida because it was so hot and sunny and the ocean was so warm. We met up with a couple of other couples from Montana for the trip. I don't know why I can't get over this...but I just thought it was so funny that the first thing we saw when we got to the hotel was a big budweiser sign with a deere on it. Everything was decked out John Deere...flags outside...table cloths and napkins...tractors parked everywhere...

The first day we went on a safari on a big tour boat. We saw lots of wildlife and alligators. It was a lot of fun but it was really hot! The next day the guys headed to class so us ladies (Susie, Jill and I) headed to the beach. We stayed all day and it was so relaxing and great.

The next day we headed to a big outlet mall and shopped...we found some great deals and some not so great deals but it was a lot of fun. We also met up with this lady who had a boob job and she was quite a kick. This night we went to dinner at Ruth's Chris which Travis was so excited about because it is Sean Hannity's favorite restaurant. That's all he could talk about the whole time.

The last day we went to an aquarium and just kinda relaxed and putted around. We actually spent this day with our husbands. On Sunday we flew out...we came back to cold weather and lots of snow in Billings. I realized on the way home from Billings that I had left my entire bathroom bag at the hotel in Florida. I am still waiting for them to send it to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had fun! I am impressed with the update!

Mom

Matt, Lorie, Roger said...

So it sounds like we missed out on a lot of fun!!! Darn that little Roger for being sick.
I hope you enjoyed the south because I have fallen in love with it...or maybe just its weather.